Tuesday 24 July 2018

My holidays.

In these school holidays I went on a trip to Wellington and New Plymouth here is a story about my holidays.
Holidays in Wellington and New Plymouth.

These holidays I went to Wellington and New Plymouth unaccompanied minor, I have done it plenty
of times before and it quite fun. On Tuesday I went to the airport and checked in, soon I was in the plane 
and the familiar sound of the roaring engines filled the plane once more. I relaxed casually in my seat as 
the plane sped along the tarmac, there was a slight bump and I was in the air. The rest of the flight was 
casual and in no time at all I was in Wellington.

In Wellington I met my grandad at the airport and then we drove back to their house. The next morning 
I got up at 6:00 to watch Belgium vs France. France won 1-0 with a great goal and I was very happy. 
The next morning was relatively the same, Croatia played England in the morning and it was a very 
tense match. I was going for Croatia and I was very sad when England scored but very happy when 
Croatia scored two more to make a way into the final.

After one more day at my grandparents, I went to my cousins were I stayed up to midnight only going 
to sleep when my uncle came in and warned us with dire threats.

The next day I went to my other cousins house and we went to a dog park with their new dog and 
some of their friends. The park was large and fun and had little muddy pools and swamps which the 
dogs had delight in jumping in and getting atrociously muddy.

When we got home we went to a friends house to see Matariki Fireworks, they were loud and 
exploded into sparks which rained down on the barge that was firing them. The next morning I woke 
up very early and got on another flight to New Plymouth to see my grandparents. The fifa world cup 
final was on tomorrow so we went went and got masks to paint, back at my grandparents house we 
decorated the masks and the TV room where we would watch the match.

At 3 AM the next morning we got up and turned on the match, it was immensely exciting and had every 
type of drama, the final score was 4-2 to France. The next few days I went fishing and my grandma 
caught a kahawai and I caught a red cod. The day I went back to Auckland was extremely rainy and 
there was a lot of turbulence on the flight.

Solomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.