Friday 9 November 2018

Table tennis. What I'm working on week 4.

On Thursday, me and my Table Tennis Team went to Gilles Ave For a Table Tennis tournament. It was really fun and the other poeple who were there were really good they were just slamming the ball down and wasting us. One of my games was 11-1 to the other person. I still had heaps of fun and managed to win two games.
Leo and Luka my friends were there as well and they did much better than me.
There was also a tournement and the best people in every group played each other, the final was so amazing they were smashing the ball onto the table from like five metres away, it was and awesome day and I really enjoyed it.
Solomon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Solomon it's me Jack from RM7. Did you have fun in table tennis? what was your favourite thing in table tennis? Have you beat a person there? I wish I was there but I was bad at table tennis so I did not join. Blog you later. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack, thanks for replying. Table tennis was really fun. My favourite thing was watching the final because of the speed when they hit the ball.
    I managed to beat two people there as well.
    Next year you should join table tennis because it's really fun even if you're not that good.
    Bye, Solomon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.