Monday 25 June 2018

My Holidays.



Early this term we wrote about our holidays and I forgot to put it on my blog I have only just got around to it.
Bye, Solomon.


My Holidays.

On the last day of school Phillip out parents and I decided to drive
down to my grandparents batch in Foxton. We booked a hotel in
Tokaanu, for us to stay at so we wouldn’t have to drive the whole way.


When we got to Tokaanu, we tried to get into the hot pool but it was
too cold as it was getting refilled. The next morning it was warmer
and we had a hot pool before going on our way.


At Foxton I went down to the beach a lot and I spent our whole time
digging a 1.7 meter hole! It was huge and Phillip and I made a roof
over it with sticks.
On the second night of our stay, Phillip and I cooked dinner. We
made a chorizo pasta with a tomato sauce and pesto. We also had
green beans on the side, our parents liked this and they said we were
good chefs.

On the night of our stay Phillips mum Fran made a nice ethiopian
curry, and in the morning we drove off heading to Auckland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.