Thursday 18 October 2018

My holidays.

This holidays I flew by myself to Wellington, the city's capital to see my cousins, grandparents and my dad. I arrived late at night and went to my dad's house for the night. On the plane I got 62 Air New Zealand lollies. After that I stayed mainly with my dad and my grandparents, but had my cousins over and I went to my aunties show, odd one out. It was a funny show about fitting in and they threw balls into the audience, it was cool.

After I got home I went to Piha beach with my mum and some of my friends, we spent ages damming up the river on the beach and digging heaps of canals. There was also a really cool tree house that had ropes everywhere and a swinging bridge, it was awesome.

On the first day of school it was my birthday it was my birthday and I got some really cool presents, including an awesome Bluetooth speaker from my uncle in Germany.

Solomon.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Solomon, it's Claire from Room 25 here.
    Your Holiday sounds like fun! Throwing balls at the audience must be really funny. The tree house also sounds exciting. I can imagine it with lots of ropes hanging everywhere.
    Did you get to go into the tree house?
    Did you eat all 62 Air New Zealand lollies?
    Please check out my blog at https://odsclairek.blogspot.com/
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.